Welcome to the GoDirect Flight Planning Beta! Thank you for helping us make GoDirect Flight Planning even better.
Try out the new Flight Planning experience and let us know what you think. To report bugs or provide feedback, email [email protected].
Keep in Mind:
1. Continuous improvements are being made to the website and the new flight planning engine. Since this is a beta, you may encounter things that are not yet perfect.
• Equal Time Points (ETP) without oxygen time functionality is not available
• ETP airports does not display in the Flight packages
• For short routes with optimized routes, flight level may not be accurate
• Flying directly into runway procedures or runway transition when other transitions are available in the terminal procedure is not supported
• In specific cases, a few SOCAL routes are not supported if the Radials are specified in a custom format.
• VFR->IFR Transition or Step Climbs for Euro Control routes are not currently supported
• For shorter routes, which may not reach cruising altitudes, shear value can be significantly high
• Flight plans may not compute shorter legs
• Recall number of new flight plans not displayed in E-APIS manifest dashboard
• FIR avoidance works only for Optimized routes (will not work with User defined, Recently/Frequently or any other routes types)
• Map zoom in to zoom out or vice-versa displaces the map location
• Airways overlaid on map may display inconsistent airway labels
• Overlaying FIRs or High/Low Airways may freeze the map (infrequent)
• Radials in the route are currently not supported
• Displaying Eurocontrol routes may take up to 60 seconds due to slowness on Eurocontrol B2B service
• Multiple open windows containing map may slow website performance
• RAIM parameters are not displayed for lat long points
• Firefox and IE may report script errors. You may ignore and proceed
• With Firefox, while on Filing page or RA/WB, the menu does not expand
• Conditions & Aircraft Profile Utility form data persists without user selecting Apply or Save
• GoDirect Flight Bag Pro beta app: While editing a flight plan, step levels cannot be viewed
• GoDirect Flight Bag Pro beta app: steep descent between the last point of vertical situation display (VSD) and destination is observed due to some missing data
• GoDirect Flight Bag Pro beta app: Downloads page - repeated switching of tabs may infrequently result in application crash
• Brand new, state of the art, flight planning engine developed from the ground up using FMS algorithms
• New website user experience with improved workflows for efficient and more intuitive flight planning
• Improved mapping performance and overlays
• View basic performance details for every route without computing the flight plans
• Better Eurocontrol routing
• 3 kinds of Optimized routes
GoDirect Flight Planning Website Beta - get started!
LATEST WEBSITE VERSION: V1.8 RELEASED 14 February, 2019
1. To access the next generation website, visit: beta.flightservices.honeywell.com.
2. Sign in with your Honeywell ID and password.
3. To return to the classic website (www.mygdc.com), click the link in the footer or main menu
GoDirect Flight Bag Pro iPad Beta app - get started!
LATEST BETA APP TESTFLIGHT RELEASE: 1.8(2)
1. Download the Apple TestFlight iPad app to your device.
2. Install the GoDirect Flight Bag Pro beta release on your device via this link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/MO0Ybov0.
3. Open GoDirect Flight Bag Pro beta and sign in with your Honeywell ID and password.
4. As a beta tester, the GoDirect Flight Bag Pro beta app will be enabled for you to conduct your flight planning as you normally would.
As updates are made available for testing, you will receive an email—as well as a push notification to your device—letting you know a new version of the GoDirect Flight Bag Pro Beta app is ready to install.
Note: The GoDirect Flight Bag Pro Beta app requires iOS 10.0 or higher and is compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 and above, iPad (5th generation) and higher, 12.9-inch iPad Pro and higher, 10.5-inch iPad Pro and higher, 9.7-inch iPad Pro and higher
Feedback & Support
Our 24/7 operations team is available to help at any time on the beta website and beta app.
Email feedback to: [email protected]. To send feedback from the app, shake your device to take a screenshot, make notes directly on the screen, then send via email.
If you encounter any issues getting signed in to the beta website or the beta app, or experience issues with the aircraft performance group (APG) tool, please contact [email protected].
US Toll-Free: (888) 634-3330 International: +1 (602) 365-7020 Option 1 Beta Trial Feedback email: [email protected]