GoDirect™ Flight Planning Experience
We’re thrilled to introduce a new flight planning experience that makes creating, computing and filing flight plans faster, easier, and more accurate than ever before.
• More accurate flight planning performance calculations. How do we do this? Our new flight planning engine utilizes
What to Expect:
• New website look and feel with improved workflow for intuitive flight planning
• New GoDirect Flight Bag Pro app release 1.8 (available now in the Apple App app store)
• Flight Plans sync across website and GoDirect Flight Bag Pro app
• Want to learn more about our new Flight Planning Experience? Learn more.
Release Notes - GoDirect Flight Website
1. Flight Plan List is now
2. Welcome page with
3. Ability to switch back to Classic MyGDC
Release Notes - GoDirect Flight Bag Pro iPad app
1. New Flight Planning Engine option and
2. Performance Enhancements & Bug Fixes
3. Device Limit Controls
GoDirect Flight Bag Pro FAQs
Note: The GoDirect Flight Bag Pro app requires iOS 10.0 or higher and is compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 and above, iPad (5th generation) and higher, 12.9-inch iPad Pro and higher, 10.5-inch iPad Pro and higher, 9.7-inch iPad Pro and higher
Keep in Mind
1. Continuous improvements are being made to the website and the new flight planning engine. We will be releasing regular updates.
A few things we’re still working on:
• Equal Time Points (ETP) without oxygen time functionality is not available
• ETP airports not display in the Flight packages
• For short routes with optimized routes, flight level may not be accurate
• Flying directly into runway procedures or runway transition when other transitions are available in the terminal procedure is not supported
• In specific cases, a few SOCAL routes are not supported if the Radials are specified in a custom format
• VFR->IFR Transition or Step Climbs for Euro Control routes are not currently supported
• For shorter routes which may not reach cruising altitudes, shear value can be significantly high
• Flight plans may not compute shorter legs
• Recall number of new flight plans not displayed in E-APIS manifest dashboard
• FIR avoidance works only for Optimized routes (will not work with User defined, Recently/Frequently or any other routes types)
• Map zoom in to zoom out or vice-versa displaces the map location
• Airways overlaid on map may display inconsistent airway labels
• ATC routes may not be plotted on the map (website)
• Overlaying FIRs or High/Low Airways may freeze the map (infrequent)
• Radials in the route are currently not supported
• Displaying Euro Control routes may take up to 60 seconds due to slowness on Euro Control B2B service
• Multiple open windows containing map may slow website performance
• GoDirect Flight Bag Pro App: while editing a flight plan, step levels cannot be viewed
• GoDirect Flight Bag Pro App: steep descent between the last point of vertical situation display (VSD) and destination is observed due to some missing data
• GoDirect Flight Bag Pro App: Downloads page – repeated switching of tabs may infrequently) result in application crash
Feedback & Support
Our 24/7 operations team is available to help at any time on the website and app.
Email feedback to: [email protected].
To send feedback from the app, shake your device to take a screenshot, make notes directly on the screen, then send via email.
US Toll-Free: (888) 634-3330 International: +1 (602) 365-7020
Feedback email: [email protected]