VISIT US DURING NBAA 2019, BOOTH #N4302
Do you remember the day when you purchased your plane? It sported the state-of-the-art Honeywell Primus 1000 / 2000 cockpit and a lot of other cool technology. Fast forward to the present. You still have a serviceable aircraft, but it’s no longer quite so state-of-the-art or prepared to handle the future state of aviation. What do you do?
Upgrade your cockpit with Primus Elite. We have options that fit both your budget and operational requirements, and lower cost of operations. And to make your decision easier, we are offering discount pricing programs on:
DU-875 Liquid Crystal Display Upgrade
Primus Elite Enhanced Features with Synthetic Vision for Global Express, Falcon F900EX/C and Legacy 600 Operators
DU-875 Liquid Crystal Displays Upgrade Benefits and Special Pricing
1. Removes CRT obsolescence issues – Honeywell can no longer repair CRTs
2. Updates cockpit to latest technology with very quick “plug and play” display replacement solution – can be done in less than a day – no downtime
3. Brings brighter, clearer, high resolution picture to the pilots; runs cooler, creates less heat in cockpit
4. Lowers cost of operation - increases reliability by 2X and lowers weight by seven pounds per display unit
Maximize your options when deciding which DU-875 LCD display upgrade to choose when replacing or supporting DU-870 CRT displays with these two options:
Option 1: DU-875 One-for-One form-fit-function replacement of DU-870 with DU-875 – purchase new DU-875 with trade-in and one-year warranty
Option 2: DU-875 Replacement through Maintenance Service Plan - Avionics, replace DU-870 upon failure with a DU-875.
Purchase Primus Elite Enhanced Features and Synthetic Vision Is Included on Falcon F900EX/C, Global Express and Legacy 600 Aircraft
And save 50% on SmartRunway and SmartLanding when purchasing the Primus Elite with Synthetic Vision
The Primus Elite Enhanced Features (PEEF) upgrade includes all the advantages of the DU-875 displays replacement, plus the following benefits:
1. Enhanced situational awareness - especially with Synthetic Vision
2. Airport charts for visual awareness on the runway and taxiways
3. Approach charts for graphical depiction of aircraft position during approach
4. Integrated map for 2D depiction of flight plan, weather, traffic, geographical boundaries and more
5. Optional XM® Weather for real-time weather updates along the route and at destination, alternate airports, etc.
Primus Elite Advanced Features with Synthetic Vision
Primus Elite Advanced Features with Synthetic Vision System (SVS) provides 3D color images of runways, terrain, and obstacles, giving pilots a clear view of the virtual flight path. This increased level of situational awareness is particularly useful when flying to unfamiliar locations, in bad weather, or at night, reducing errors and pilot workload.
In addition to SVS, XM Meteorological Aviation Reports and Terminal Area Forecasts, and TCAS flight awareness layers are added to the Enhanced Map.
Upgrade Options for Gulfstream Operators
We haven't left GIV, GIV-SP, GV (SPZ-8000) operators out of the Primus Elite Upgrade program. You can replace your old CRTs with DU-885 displays, and add Gulfstream's PlaneDeck (Primus Elite Enhanced Features) and PlaneDeck Synthetic Vision.
See table below for list of certified aircraft and Supplemental Type Certificates